Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Night to Remember…

Or lack thereof! Craziest thing happened to me Monday night. Let me start off by saying Monday I was exhausted. William had been up way too many times throughout the night for the past few nights and I was reaching my breaking point. So, Monday evening I get in bed around 9:00. The next thing I remember, I’m waking up…it’s 6:30 am…and William is in the bed with us. I nudged Adam and asked him why he brought William in our bed to which he replied, “I didn’t bring him in here.” Yall, I have absolutely no recollection of him crying in the middle of the night, getting out of my bed, getting him out of his crib or bringing into our bedroom! I did wake up Tuesday morning very refreshed! :) But, yowza…did I do anything else during my night of temporary amnesia?!?!?

Hope everyone has an uneventful night sleep! :)

love, lauren

ps – my sweet little boy who sleeps through the night is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment