Friday, September 10, 2010

Moms.com

Moms.com is not a place to find the latest mom trends, must have’s, or how to’s. In fact, if you go to this website, you’ll find the domain is for sale. Moms.com is a gathering of moms in our community to study God’s word, fellowship, encourage, and so much more! This was my first experience with moms.com and I left feeling completely full and we haven’t even started the study yet! :) We’re reading Wisdom for Mothers by Denise Glenn. I so look forward to going through this book, getting to know the other moms, gleaning wisdom from those a couple years ahead of me and enjoying some much needed “adult” time once a week!

I also went to my OB this week...I LOVE my doctor! She has been by my side during some of the most difficult moments of my life and I am so thankful she’s my doctor! Anyway, a few weeks ago I sent her William’s birth announcement and a photo of us with William after the delivery. She could not stop talking about the picture I sent. I have to say Jill captured a special moment…there is nothing like those first moments holding your baby. Nine months of waiting, nine months of praying…the picture says it all! Thank you, Jill!



And because it’s Friday and I can’t help but think about all those high school football games…here is a you tube video my sister showed me. We were both cheerleaders in HS and laughed a lot when we saw this!



Happy Friday, Happy Football!

love, lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment