Friday, October 1, 2010

Almost There

It has been a VERY long two weeks. It looked something like this…

William coughs. I wake up. William coughs again. I wake up again.

Two weeks of this nastiness! But…we’re almost there! We are so close to complete wellness, and just in time for the real sick season! :)

In other William news, his love for mum-mums started this week. To be completely honest, I don’t know who enjoys mum-mums more…me or William?!?! He loves to gnaw on the flavored rice rusks [with the occasional gag] and it’s nice knowing I have something to distract him for twenty minutes if I need to. Sometimes it’s as if he knows when to lose it…I’m on the phone with the insurance people and he decides to practice those lovely new screams. Oh yes, we will always have mum-mums in the house. [I hope he likes them next week!]


LOVED the book club. I can’t believe I have gone this long without being in one. We decided to read Catching Fire and Mockingjay to discuss next month. I’m on the waiting list at the library [laughing]. You know the website People of Wal-Mart? I think I might have to start a website for People of the Library in Baton Rouge. The place was packed and everyone was very unique. I desperately wanted to snap a few pics but I withheld!

We got a special visit from Adam’s grandparents this week. They are the SWEETEST!!!



[they brought us a new friend, Joey:)]

Hot Diggity Dog…It’s FRIDAY!!!

love, lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment