Monday, October 18, 2010

Baby Preparedness

Have you gone to the gym without your tennis shoes? [sadly, yes] The grocery store without your wallet? [yes again and it was really awkward & embarrassing] So why am I surprised when I go ANYWHERE without the baby necessities?!?

Last week I showed up to my morning bible study without William’s bag. It’s not like I forgot the bottle or the diapers or the nunni or the nunni clip…I forgot the entire bag! How is that possible at this point; I have been doing this for seven months! Several friends came to the rescue and shared diapers, wipes, even a bottle with the 100% unprepared mother! :)

Learn my lesson??? Not yet! Friday night was a similar experience. We went to Johnny’s Pizza with some friends and their kiddos. This time I was more like 25% unprepared! :) [getting better!] I had his bag, a nunni, toys, but no bottle. In my defense, I fed him right before we left but you always end up staying out longer than planned! :)

All in all, we had great weekend! Here’s a few pics…


And a few more pics from seven months with the giraffe...


“And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ…” Ephesians 3:17-18

Oh, how He LOVES us!

love, lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment