Friday, October 15, 2010

William, 7 Months

Yesterday marked 7 months for my little man.
He is 21.8 pounds and 27 ¼ inches long.


This week one of his bottom teeth popped out. You can barely see it but I know it’s there! :) And the one right next to it is about to break through. This meant two sleepless nights for me but I can’t wait to get some good pictures of those little suckers!

I spy a little tooth. :)

He just started sucking on his top lip and it cracks me up…he looks like a paw paw when he does it.


Still not a big roller. He’ll do it but it’s not something he does for fun. But he sits up like it’s nobody’s business. Go William!


First real babbling goes to the dad…yep, he LOVES to say da-da! He also likes to say tis. This is how our conversation goes…

Me: “Whatcha thinking about this morning?”

William: “da-da-da-da-da-da [crescendo style] tis-tis-tis-tis [softly] AHHHHHHHH [pretty much an all out scream followed by giggles]!”

That’s how he responds to all my questions…and I LOVE hearing it every time. I can’t wait for ma-ma to be added to the mix.


His favorite song is Wheels on the Bus, favorite foods are Yo-Baby with the fruit/veggie mix and oatmeal with pears and cinnamon [he’s got a sweet tooth like his mama], is turning into a giggle machine [I found those tickle spots], likes to get out of the house as much as I do, grabs things and doesn’t let go, has figured out how to put his nunni back in his mouth and holds his bottle by himself [*tear* he's growing up], takes decent naps, goes down for the night between 7 and 8. Oh, and he has mastered the fake cough! :)


He is becoming more of a little boy everyday.

It’s FRIDAY!!!

love, lauren

1 comment: