Thursday, October 28, 2010

Homeless and HAPPY

As of last weekend, we are officially homeless...and we couldn't be happier about it! We were living in a condo on the second floor and carrying a 22 pounder up a flight of stairs several times a day was just too much! So we loaded everything up in a POD and bid farewell to #801.


Right now we are living with my parents (LOVE them) and house hunting. There are several reasons why I don't mind being displaced...the #1 reason would be all the willing hands to hold baby boy, but a real close second would be the sidewalks for afternoon strolls, coffee always brewing (thanks to Kyle), fellow late night peeps (my fam stays up late), heated games of badminton, morning coffee with my mom...the list could go on and on! :)


Adam and my dad beat us twice last night...yikes. My swing is a little rusty!

And I had to share this pic...we were walking around the neighborhood and saw this sign a few houses down. I just don't know what I think about this! :)



Happy Halloween from the little skeleton!


love, lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment