Sunday, January 16, 2011

William, 10 months

My sweet little boy was 10 months on Friday. It’s hard to believe how fast this year is going by! [I’m about to have a one year old!!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?] We go to the doctor next week and I’m curious to see all his stats.

[We've had a very cold week so it was nice to get outside this weekend!]

Our two big accomplishments this month…crawling and clapping! He is everywhere and into everything…he is so curious!!! I can’t leave him alone for 5 seconds or something “not for William” is in his mouth…He is WAY more interested in my toys than his! Majorly time to baby proof! :) He just started clapping last week. There is just something so cute about babies clapping…oh, I love it!


[finding the leaf]
[eating the leaf]
[literally taking a bite out of the leaf] :)

William is still a master napper! [for the most part] He’s taking two really good naps a day. Now, sleeping through the night is another story. I’ll just leave it at that. :) But he loves his naps and he loves to eat. He’s eating mostly baby food but he’s also eating bananas, sweet potato and avocado.  Oh, and how could I forget puffs…we love puffs in the Haddox household.


“Toys” of choice these days are Tupperware containers and my keys [this really grosses me out but he loves to play with them]. He babbles and giggles and coos and screams [the excited scream] more than ever. Still holding out for ma-ma. He loves making messes all over the house; it’s so fun watching him explore!

[time for a nap]

There is nothing in this world like being a mom! I thank God every day for this precious blessing. 

love, lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment