Monday, January 24, 2011

A little sweet potato!

He is such a sweet thing but he hasn't acquired a taste for sweet potatoes just yet! Rebecca took this video and his face cracked me up!


I also chuckled this morning when I was on hold for the pediatrician and the recording was telling me how we should only eat at the table...not during playtime or in the car, in the living room, etc. I will say, he only had a couple of bites [not his entire dinner] while sitting with Pops yesterday. :)

I'm also doing something fun with this fabric...hoping to finish tomorrow and I'll post some pics!



Oh, and I'm already not doing great with the P52 challenge. I have made my post for all three weeks we've had this year but all of them at 11:45 on Sunday evening! [the deadline is midnight] I have got to start taking more pictures!!! [that's the whole point of the challenge...TAKE MORE PICTURES!] This was my picture for last week...not great...I know. [It was taken Sunday night at 7:00 p.m.] But the caption was "Mom, I wanted the other octopus!" I'm probably the only person on the planet who thinks this is funny! ha!


I almost posted this one because it made me think of Toy Story 3...I could just picture the little octopus giving his "what have we gotten ourselves into" speech to Thomas the train for being dunked, chewed, banged...tortured in the tub! :)


Anywho, it's a lazy rainy Monday in Louisiana!

love, lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment