Friday, January 21, 2011

COFFEE & Artscow

I don’t even want to know how much coffee I have consumed in the last three days. All the books, most of my friends…they all say it takes three days. Three days of crying it out to get your child to sleep through the night! Time for a little confession…I have been feeding William at 2 or 3 in the morning for the past two months. He’s 10 months old and nearly 25 pounds…this feeding is totally and completely unnecessary!

It started when we were living with my parents and I didn’t want him waking up the entire house. And it turned into a nasty little habit! So we’re still trying to break this habit and I think it might take more than three days! Here’s to 3 more cups of joe…this morning! :)


Ok, and I’m so excited about this website I stumbled upon…www.artscow.com. I ordered 26 4x6 and 9 5x7 and all I have to pay for is shipping which is $5.48. New customers get 1200 free prints! Yes, two 00’s!! And they have a matte finish, which I love. I’m very curious to see the quality. Oh, and when your 1200 is up, 4x6 are 6 cents and 5x7 are 12 cents! I’ll take it!!!



Happy FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment