Friday, February 25, 2011

Something Funny

Adam told me a really funny story last night...it involves him and his name. ok, I thought it was funny...others may not! :)

So, yesterday he went to a fundraiser and he was chatting it up with some guy...apparently this guy graduated from LSU in the 70's, yada, yada, yada. The conversation was wrapping up and Adam handed him a business card. The guy looks at it and says, "Hey, man...how do you pronounce your first name?" For real???!!!! We're talking A-D-A-M...it's the first name of all time! All I have to say is thank goodness I wasn't there!!! When I get the giggles, they don't stop and then the tears start and it pretty much goes downhill fast! I had a good laugh over this last night! :)

I linked up with Kelly's Korner...Show us your life -- what do you make! I am having so much fun designing invitations these days!

And I just finished designing a friend's website header...check out The Mommy Teacher! She offers some great advice and practical activities you can do with your little ones to get them ready for school.


It's the WEEKEND!!!!!!

love, lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment