Tuesday, August 24, 2010

summer reading

I didn’t get to read nearly as much as I would have liked this summer but something is better than nothing, right?!? I mean, I do have a 5 month old! ☺ Anywho, my absolute favorite was The Help but a very close second was The Secret Life of Cee Cee Wilkes (you won’t be able to put it down). I went on a very long Christian romance novel kick but have lately been into historical fiction and bestsellers. Don’t worry Karen Kingsbury, you’re still my girl but just taking a little break! ☺ I also read Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt (sweet book…very similar to The Help), Still Missing (not exactly one I would recommend…it says the “f” word A LOT which I’m not crazy about), Black and Blue (a tough read but good) and I am currently reading A Soft Place to Land (I like it so far…heart wrenching at the moment).



Ok, all this talk about books…I need to go fix a cup of hot tea and grab my book!

love,
lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment