Tuesday, August 10, 2010

first time for everything…

After reading blogs for too long and, thoroughly enjoying them I might add, I am going to do a little sharing myself!

Me in a nutshell…

Taught elementary art at a public school for three years. LOVED it. Had a baby boy in March. LOVE him! ☺ Decided to stay home for now. My days are full of all things baby: making bottles, changing diapers, calming tears, tickling toes, and doing my best to have dinner on the table at the end of the day!



My little boo, William, in a nutshell…

Born March 14, 2010. Sleeps through the night…ahhhhh!!! Fascinated with mobiles and mirrors. *Realized he likes baby paper this week. Ate carrots for the first time yesterday and LOVED it. Loves his bottle and bath time. Giggles every time we do peek-a-boo. Has his moments but a very content child…oh, I love that boy!!!



So, here is to documenting just a little bit of life in Baton Rouge! Cheers to Blogging!!!

* If you don’t have baby paper, you’re missing out! Crinkly paper that will keep him occupied for an entire meal! ☺

love, lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment