Tuesday, August 31, 2010

“Gimme a W…gimme an A…"

“Gimme a L, M, A, R, T…what does that spell? Wal-Mart! I can’t hear you…WAL-MART! One more time…WAL-MART!” Yall, I am not even kidding when I say this. I was in Wal-Mart this morning and I hear this chant and cheering from a few aisles over. I whipped my buggy around and headed in that direction…I was not about to miss this kind of action. And sure enough, a large group of Wal-Mart employees were gathered in a football huddle chanting together! The manager (I’m assuming it was the manager) then said, “Are we going to have a great day? [cheers from the crowd]. I mean, are we going to have a great day? [louder cheers from the crowd]. Ok, let’s go!” I couldn’t help but smile as I went about my shopping. And I wasn’t the only one smiling…I noticed several other grins of shoppers within earshot of this little event.



I have never been a fan of this particular store (for lots of reasons) but I think I’m going to have to give them a second chance! Or maybe just do my shopping on Tuesday mornings! :) I really wish I would have snapped a pic with my phone!

And here is my little man ready for the fall…all he needs is a duck call! Adam’s grandparents gave him the camo get-up complete with a quacking mallard!



happy tuesday!

love,
lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment