Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Fest at the Chapel

Every year our church puts on a Fall Fest for the kids around Halloween. I mean, who doesn't love kids dressed up in costumes??!! I LOVE costumes on little ones; I love to wear costumes, it's too much fun! William dressed up as Mickey Mouse this year but I could not get him to keep the ears on his head for the life of me. I had a feeling this would happen when I bought them. Here is how it went down...

Adam fighting with William to get the Mickey ears on his head.

William wearing the Mickey ears for about 3 seconds. 
I think it lasted this long because he had a rice krispie treat in the other hand.

I kept hoping to get him distracted so he wouldn't notice the ears...that never happened! :)

So I had to wear the Minnie ears so people would know he was Mickey.
What can I say, it was a homemade costume! :)


Happy Halloween, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment