Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time really flies

I feel like the summer has slipped away from me! Where has the time gone??? Since my last post, William started walking, I had my first shopping experience in Canton, Texas, I left William for three nights for the first time, I've canned jars and jars of pickles, we had a lazy July 4th on the lake, I'm having so much fun with my ETSY shop; I feel like we've been busy in a lazy sort of way...if that's possible!

So, I'm definitely the most excited about my little man walking. 16 MONTHS!!!!!! I still can't believe it took him this long. I never worried he wouldn't walk but when the 9 and 10 month olds started toddling around him, I started getting a little anxious. But he finally decided it was time to walk like the rest of us! Here's a little video of those first wobbly steps. Yes, we were VERY excited about it!!! :)


He still prefers crawling and is not at all ashamed to drop to all fours to get somewhere quick. What else about little William... Absolutely, positively favorite word is out. He stands by the backdoor saying "out" over and over again. He sits in his high chair and car seat saying "out" over and over again. He'll just walk around the house saying "out." People, he wants out! :)

This was me at the Canton trade days. I died and went to heaven...I LOVED every minute of it. Lots and lots of junk but oodles of treasures to be found! We actually had to rent a u-haul to load up everything we bought. It was fun and I want to go back for more! Girls trip, anyone??? :)


For fathers day, I made these cute mini sliders and french fries from cupcakes/brownies and sugar cookies. Yes, it took a lot longer than I anticipated but it was a fun project for William's afternoon nap. :) Thank you Bakerella for the great idea and free printable!!!


So, we've been spending lots of time at the pool, eating popsicles and pizza and drinking pool water. [yuck nasty] And even more time on that little playground in the background. :) Yes, he would rather play on old plastic play sets than splash in the cool water when it's 100 degrees outside. I will never understand his reasoning.


Yes, we are summer lovin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment