Friday, July 22, 2011

Only me...

Ok, this was a post from April I never published for some reason. I read it yesterday and it made me laugh...why do things like this happen to me?!?!?

********************************************************************************

April 6, 2011

I went to the mall this week for baby entertainment and a little retail therapy. [I really wanted to write that...retail therapy...but I am so not the shopper...honestly, I avoid the mall at all costs!] Anyway, unloading the stroller, popping it open and wheeling around to load up baby boy and I nearly run right into this guy. I say guy but I should really say ex-convict! I quickly apologized and he replied [with a slight slur, I might add], "Man, I had to get out there...way too many cops up in there. I just got outta jail last week. There are so many cops up in there!" I stood there dumbfounded...I had no words... Did I really just encounter someone fresh out of the slammer???!!!






1 comment:

  1. i love this so much! and that he was so open about it!

    ReplyDelete